Monday, September 14, 2009

Tip of the week

As a ministry team we have decided to use this blog to stay interactive with all of you! So in order to do this we must keep it up to date, and interesting. One of the ideas was to add a tip of the week. So watch for them. Also please feel free to comment on this blog and use it as yours! Also don't forget to check us out on Twitter and Facebook!

When getting organized for back to school try this tip. Use permanent marker to help keep track of childrens clothing. One dot on oldest childs clothing tags, two dots on middle childs clothing tags, three dots on youngest, and so on. Then all you have to do is add a dot for hand me downs! Makes folding laundry much less of a game of guess who.

4 comments:

Helen said...

That is a GREAT tip!! I constantly ask my kids 'whos is this'?? Thanks Shauna!! I actually should just get my kids to fold their own laundry though, I have done that before and it is amazing how much less laundry there is! (When mom does it, they just throw everything in the pile, clean or dirty, too much work to hang it up!!).

Anonymous said...

Good tip - who are the smart people that think up these things? Um you didn't mean Shauna as in me Shauna did you Helen?

Helen said...

Too funny...I just assumed it was YOU Shauna because you were so excited to be able to blog here...didn't even look at the bottum of the post!

GREAT TIP TERI!!!

Anonymous said...

That's actually kind of funny!