Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Peer Pressure with Jodi

What a fantastic morning..Thank you so much Jodi for coming out and speaking to this fabulous group of women!! We can learn so much from each other, can't we?? Listening to Jodi was fantastic and confirmed alot of things for me, as well as made me realize how important being a mom is! A bit of pressure, yes, but with God beside us, we will do an amazing job in raising our little kidlets! Like Jodi said to the 'young/new moms'..Peer pressure is coming...So, are you going to react with 'Faith' or with 'Fear'?? Wow...I would like to say that I parent by Faith, but I think in most part, being a controller by nature, that I mostly parent by fear...I have alot to learn. Lots of good insight today...made me think alot about why I do what I do. I hope that all of you moms that were there today, left feeling encouraged to start fresh in your 'Parenting Journey' with a strong sense of Faith with you!!

If any of you would like to have the info that Jodi was talking about, please email the MOMS Ministry at momsministry@hotmail.com and I will be more then happy to send it your way!!

Have a great week Ladies!!

~Helen Vander Kooi

No comments: