Monday, November 2, 2009

Tip of the Week

Well ladies, sorry I have slipped a bit. But here is your tip for the last couple weeks. Hope you find it handy!

Need to remove a carpet stain? Try using a baby wipe or premoistened facial-cleansing wipe! Just soak up the spill with a paper towel. Then blot the carpet with the wipe, turning it as it absorbs the stain until clean. Then sponge the area with a damp cloth to rinse and let dry.

This tip was taken from the Good Housekeeping magazine. They tested with red wine and chocolate, and the stains dissapeared without any damage to the carpet's pile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone give me a tip on how to get ballpoint pen ink off the leather in my new van??? My dh left a pen in his back pocket and it leaked (yes I was mad). I've tried rubbing alcohol, magic eraser, Norwex cleaning paste, luster sheen, paint thinner, WD40, non-aerosol hairspray, aerosol hairspray.